Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by 7a Records Ltd, a UK company registered under British Law at Unit 20 Hopewell Bus Centre, 105 Hopewell Drive, Chatham, Kent, ME5 7DX.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to 7a Records Ltd. 7a Records Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website at any time. Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, or engage with the website in any way that may decrease its performance.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our products without express written permission by us.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third- parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 7a Records Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by any Applicable laws throughout the world, in no event shall 7a Records Ltd or its directors, employees or agents be liable to any person or company for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the site, the products, or otherwise arising from any campaign or vinyl package, or any platform applications or any of the site content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the site, even if 7a Records Ltd is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7a Records Ltd and related music labels featured on this website are operated by Not Now Music Ltd, a UK company registered under British Law at Unit 20 Hopewell Bus Centre, 105 Hopewell Drive, Chatham, Kent, ME5 7DX. Company Registration No.09758316. VAT No. 357 0025 22.